Archive:Blender Beginner's Classroom Index
Note: The information on this page and the threads it links to is outdated and preserved only for historical reasons
For those of you who would like to learn Blender in an interactive classroom setting, Jennifer_P has created such a topic in the Guild of Writers forums. This Wiki page is an index to the various lessons available in the topic.
You can progress through the lessons below at your own pace. If you have any questions, feel free to post them. Either one of the other students or Jennifer herself will help you. Please don't be afraid to ask questions -- that's how we learn!
- Lesson 0: Setting up Blender
- Lesson 1: Navigation
- Lesson 2: Deleting and Moving Vertices
- Lesson 3: Simple Transformations
- Lesson 4: Creating Shapes and Adding Color
- Lesson 5: Easier Object Placement and Practicing Creating/Coloring/Transforming Objects
- Lesson 6: Boolean Operations
- Lesson 7: Vertex Painting and Subdividing Polygons
- Lesson 8: Extrusion and Proportional Edit Falloff
- Lesson 9: Texturing Objects
- Lesson 10: UV Mapping Part 1 - Basics
- Lesson 11: UV Mapping Part 2 - Projections