This article contains information on the pages for the community Age of Ahra Pahts.
List Of Pages
This is a list of all the Pages which make up Ahra Pahts.
|Page Number||Description||Blender file||PRP file (Pahts_District_*)||Comments|
|0||Misc city stuff (Sky/Sun/District Walls)||City||city||(Should Walls be moved to separate pages?)|
|2||Hub Lod||n/a||n/a||Currently unused, reserved for future use|
|4||Hub maps||n/a||n/a||Currently unused, reserved for future use|
|10||Static Prin Pahts loading page||###||###|
|100||White District streets||DstWhite|
|155||Small White Courtyards||CrtSmlWhite|
|200||Red District streets||DstRed|
|250||Large Red Courtyard||CrtLrgRed|
|255||Small Red courtyards||CrtSmlRed|
|300||Green District streets||DstGreen|
|350||Large Green Courtyard||CrtLrgGreen|
|355||Small Green couryards||CrtSmlGreen|
|400||Blue District streets||DstBlue|
|450||Large Blue Courtyards||CrtLrgBlue|
|455||Small Blue Courtyards||CrtSmlBlue|
In order for certain objects to behave correctly in Ahra Pahts (such as wavesets), you may need to move them from a dynamically paged shell to a "static" shell - i.e. one that is loaded when entering the Age and stays loaded. If you find yourself needing such a Page, here are the steps to making one:
- Load your Shell
.blendfile into Blender.
- Change one of your panes to a text editor, then bring up the Book text object.
- Add an entry for your new static Shell under "Pages". The name of the static Shell Page should be your Shell Page name plus the word "static". For example, adding a static Page 15 for Shell 336 looks like the following:
pages: - index: 166 name: Shell336 - index: 15 name: Shell336Static
- For each item that you need to move to the static Page, change the "page_num" property to use the static Page number.
- When you've finished renumbering those objects, save your Blender file. Then export your shell as usual, choosing the "All as full Age, per-page textures (.age)" option.
- Inside the folder you exported, you should find two PRP files: your regular shell PRP (e.g.
Pahts_District_Shell336.prp) and your static shell PRP (e.g.
- Exit Blender, then copy both these PRP files into the
datfolder of your URU installation.
- Edit the
Pahts.agefile using a tool such as PlasmaShop.
- Add a "Page=" entry to the end of the
Pahts.agefile for your static Shell. For example, the line below is an entry for static page 15 (Shell336Static):
- Save the age file, then exit PlasmaShop.
The next time you visit Ahra Pahts, you should see the objects you moved to your static Shell.
Note: Please put only those objects onto that page that really need it: There is a reason Shells are usually not all loaded on link-in. Both linking time and RAM usage would skyrocket if the whole Age was loaded.