Korman:0.14 Release Notes
Korman 0.14 was released on January 28, 2023. It represents 26 commits with approximately 200 lines of code changed since Korman 0.13a.
- Blender for Korman 0.14
Changes from Korman 0.13a to Korman 0.14
- Added heuristics for stripping illegal smart characters from journals.
- Added heuristics to prevent the export of flat convex hulls, which are known to crash Plasma.
- Added the ability for the Sitting Modifier to trigger a sitting camera.
- Fixed an issue in which .loc files could be exported in different order on subsequent exports, making diffs difficult to parse.
- Fixed an issue in which too many blend flags could be exported on a layer, causing debug clients to assert.
- Fixed an issue in which the water modifier's wind object might not be movable from Python scripts.
- Fixed Blend Textures failing to export after the first export in a Blender session.
- Fixed the Grass Shader modifier not being able to copy and paste correctly.
- Removed the ability to export triangle mesh regions to Myst Online: Uru Live. These regions are known to not work reliably.