- GoW PyPRP 1.6.1 - March 27, 2013
- GoW PyPRP 1.6.0 - September 13, 2009
- GoW PyPRP 1.5.0 - July 3, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.3.1 - April 14, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.3.0 - March 2, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.2.1 - February 3, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.2.0 - January 23, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.1.1 - January 20, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.1.0 - January 19, 2008
- GoW PyPRP 1.0.0 - January 13, 2008
We recommend using the latest version because some of the older ones are plagued with bugs. Only continue here if you are absolutely sure that you want to use an outdated version!
Version 1.6.0 and newer
Consult the PyPRP:Installing page for installation instructions of these versions, but use the download link from above instead of the one for the latest version.
Version 1.5.0 and below
Unzip the file and move everything inside the 'src' folder to your ".../.blender/scripts" folder.
NOTE: Do NOT put the actual 'src' FOLDER inside your "/scripts" folder, only the files from inside the 'src' folder.
Note: These versions of PyPRP are not considered "stable" and may have major bugs. If you are not an advanced user, then you would be better served to use a stable version.
We use git to collaborate and share code easily. You can find our repository at , and only the absolute bleeding-edge versions of the plugin will be found here. These are by NO MEANS guaranteed to be stable.
Public Release with known bugs
- GoW PyPRP 1.1.0 - Bug plaguing textures, use PyPRP 1.1.1.