- Concepting and writing: experience with stories and concepts for online detective games. Maybe not the best of writers, but plenty ideas
- Modelling: using Blender and Bryce
- Textures: Photoshop and Filterforge are my main tools. Using a Nikon D200 for my own images.
- Coding: a No still, but do code in languages like PhP. Hope to pick up Python soon (already own a very heavy book on Python!! ;) ).
- Shell 129: community room with a roman water theme
- Shell 327: no destination yet
- Several others not far along enough to mention them here... yet
- Adding footstep sounds
- Using stencils to blend textures: Basics
- Using stencils to blend textures: Cyan's method (not yet finished)
- Adding swimregions
Tutorials I want to do:
PM me by clicking on this little link right.... here